Definitions: In this policy, the terms “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the user accessing the Travis Scott website and complying with the terms and conditions. The terms “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to Travis Scott website. The terms “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the Client and ourselves. All terms mentioned are interchangeable and refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of providing assistance to the Client for meeting their needs in accordance with the prevailing laws in our jurisdiction.
Personal Data collection
Personal data is collected when you sign up for an account on Travis Scott website, or when you submit your email address to follow artists or create a guest account during checkout, we collect certain personal data to remember your preferences; deliver the right Merch Alert notifications to you, and make checkout easier. Personal data is collected through website and app when you browse the Travis Scott website. We collect personal data about your use such as what pages you have visited and what items you have added to your cart.
We may collect your Shipping and Payment Information, and the personal data during the checkout process to fulfill purchases you make and correspond with you related to any issues during order fulfillment process.
1.1 Why does Travis Scott collect and use this personal data?
We collect and use your personal data for the following reasons:
- To fulfill your orders and deliver merchandise to you
- To personalize your experience of Travis Scott website, and help you find the items you may be interested in purchasing
- To monitor the technical functionality of the Travis Scott site, by understanding how you use it and use that information to make improvements to Travis Scott website.
- To provide technical support and respond to user inquiries, and communicate with you for Travis Scott -related purposes, such as order receipts and shipping notifications;
- To prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities
- To enforce our Terms of Service
- To target and deliver advertising, consistent with any permissions you have given us or revoked
- To notify users of updates to Travis Scott Merch
- To solicit feedback to improve Travis Scott products and services and customize your user experience
- To inform you about new products or promotional offers
1.2 How does Travis Scott protect my personal data?
We at Travis Scott are committed to the protection of customer information. we implement commercially reasonable security measures to protect the security of your information both online and offline. The profile information associated with the Travis Scott website user account is protected by the password, each member uses to access their online account. It is important that you protect and maintain the security of your login information and that you immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account. If you forget the password for your Travis Scott account, the website allows you to request instructions that explain how to reset your password. When you sign in to your account or enter payment information (such as a credit card number when purchasing virtual currency), we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (“SSL”). While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our websites and our customer databases and records, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe (including your account password), and to log out of your account after use. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we have procedures and security features in place to try to prevent unauthorized access.
1.3 How does Travis Scott share/transfer my personal data?
1.4 Your Personal Data Rights
How can I control what personal data Travis Scott uses?
To utilize any of these rights pertaining to your personal data, please reach out to us at email@example.com.